Thursday 6 August 2015

Diva Challenge #229

I spent some lovely holiday time in France where we also slept one night at Le Puy du Fou in one of these marvelous tents:



You wouldn't say, but inside there's a posh hotel room ;-)

Back home, I've got time to grab my Sakura's again and check the Diva challenge. Sandy Hunter is this week's guest blogger, nice! She asks us to shift our focus to the negatieve space (the white part) of our tile. I quite like to leave negatieve space in my tiles every now and then, and I decided to put four white parts in it. I used the tangle Kiss as a string and as a backgrond filler, and put some kind of Orbs-la-Dee to it.


5 comments:

  1. What a great tile! I love "Kiss" and your shading is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tile! Perfect choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! I like the way you used Kiss as your string :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely holiday. Those tents look very luxurious and remind me of the recent Circus Diva Challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete